[Nottingham] [Talk] Thurs 03/12/2009 Moblin, Netbooks, Files & RAID

Martin martin at ml1.co.uk
Tue Dec 1 12:53:43 UTC 2009

Folks,

Hopefully an interesting mixed bag of bits following some of my recent
'techie' adventures for this Thursday's meet!

Moblin, Netbooks, Files & RAID

All at the hopefully revamped:

The Navigation

http://www.thenavvy.co.uk/

*Thursday 03/12/2009*

Meet:	19:30
(in the bar somewhere - look for penguins or just shout "where's NLUG!")

Talk/Questions/Discussion:	20:00
(in the room upstairs)

Beers and Linux and other topics until 23:00

The Navigation Inn
6 Wilford Street
Nottingham
NG2 1AA
Tel: 0115 9417139

http://www.pub-explorer.com/notts/pub/navigationinnnottingham.htm
http://www.multimap.com/map/browse.cgi?lat=52.948&lon=-1.1518&scale=10000&icon=x

We head up to the large room upstairs at round abouts 8pm.
Unfortunately, no WiFi access until their adsl gets reconnected!

They likely have food available by now.

To find us, just look for any penguins or a cluster of netbooks!
Or ask the friendly bar staff.

All welcome,

martin at ml1.co.uk