[Nottingham] Android Phones

Rory Holland modestforagenius at googlemail.com
Tue Dec 8 12:45:10 UTC 2009

I'll soon be in the market for an Android phone.
I'm prepared to wait until one fitting my needs comes out, but are there any
on the market at the moment that have a GPS and compass built in?
Has anyone got an android phone? What one would you recommend?
Or is it worth waiting for the next "big thing", (HTC Hero +1?)

--
"On two occasions, I have been asked [by members of Parliament], 'Pray, Mr.
Babbage, if you put into the machine wrong figures, will the right answers