[Nottingham] Big Wok?

Martin martin at ml1.co.uk
Thu Dec 17 15:13:21 UTC 2009

Rory Holland wrote:
[---]
> Now what time is Big Wok?

Hey folks,

Hope you had a good nosh. Sorry I wasn't there. As it happens I missed a
train from London by just 1 minute :-( so came back later rather than
sooner in any case.

(Check time and platform... Easy-ish... Run for it! Why oh why do people
stop and stand still and motionless and glacially oblivious on
escalators?... Note train on platform with doors still open... Yes!...
:-) Wrong train!! :-( Mine was on the now empty platform next to it. A
very friendly train driver mentioned that it had just left.)

All good fun...

martin at ml1.co.uk