[Nottingham] Digital Economy Bill ("Digital Rights"...)

Martin martin at ml1.co.uk
Thu Dec 17 17:36:45 UTC 2009

Dear All,

This is one to chase up for anyone that uses networks, for good, bad, or
evil, or whatever.

Just one aspect is that apparently it would in effect make WiFi hotspots
unsupportable...

Is this another push by the media industry to "extend" their influence?
Do we next get roadblocks in case of where we are going or what we might
be carrying?...

#####