[Nottingham] Next Tech Meeting at The Navigation: Thursday March 5th '09 - suggestions

Michael Erskine msemtd at googlemail.com
Wed Feb 25 21:31:05 UTC 2009

> Have you managed to connect to any other un-encrypted networks? I
> suspect the Asus doesn't like these kind of networks.

I've previously connected to various encrypted and unencrypted access
points but something has "happened" and it will no longer allow
additional network profiles to be created.

I can see reference to my working access point in
/etc/network/interfaces and I can see reference to the working network
"profile" in  /etc/opt/xandros/xandrosncs/services

I've no Idea what this network connection wizard does but I guess that
at the end of the day it will be writing to these files.

Michael.