[Nottingham] Festival - text to speech software

Danny King dannyking at gmail.com
Thu Jan 1 22:58:11 UTC 2009

Try http://www.spokentext.net

It's a web app that will do that for free, then let you download an mp3 :)

This can also be a nice accessibility addition for a website: provide
a text-to-speech mp3 for your visitors.

2008/12/24 Ron Wilton <ron_w_add at yahoo.co.uk>:
> The idea is to get some articles (for my studies) onto MP3 so that I can
> listen to them on the bus (reading on a bus makes me feel travel sick).
>
> Ta
>
> Ron

- Danny King

Are you a web standards developer that uses open source software? Say
hello, send me a mail! I'm looking for more like us.