[Nottingham] Fwd: [SFD-discuss] We have over 250 SFD teams!

Jim Moore jmthelostpacket at googlemail.com
Mon Jul 6 17:28:33 UTC 2009

well, it'd be a useful way to make those in office sit up and take
notice that some of us know what's happening in Family courts...
what's needed there is the abolition of the cloud of secrecy that only
serves to protect the identities of those who steal children from
innocent families, destroying several lives in the process and not
being held accountable for their actions. They do this for /money/,
not to protect children. The more people who know about this the
harder it will be for government to deny that this is actually going
on in ENGLAND, and government policy is actively SANCTIONING this
heinous activity.