[Nottingham] Does anyone have an old laptop, please?

Thomas Preece thomas at tpreece.net
Mon Jul 27 10:56:04 UTC 2009

> good place to hunt if you have no luck here:

<snip>

> which details several dozen techcycle firms/charities (including
> Nottingham based Eluse which last I heard ran from the Shipstones
> building off Radford Road), at least  some (including Eluse) should be
> more than willing to release a unit to your spec.

Thanks for your suggestions; I'd already been looking on Freecycle for
quite a while but without any success. I've just given a few of those
recycling firms a call, but the general consensus is that they don't
get machines sent in of the sort of spec I'm looking for.

So I'll have to keep digging, but thanks again anyway!!

Thomas.