[Nottingham] BBC Radio4 program tonight 01/06/2009: 'open source' computer software

James Gibbon jg at jamesgibbon.com
Mon Jun 1 13:00:35 UTC 2009

On Mon, 1 Jun 2009 13:31:49 +0100
Camilo Mesias <camilo at mesias.co.uk> wrote:

> > I wont have a chance to listen to this tonight. Does anyone have the
> > setup to record it and put it somewhere online?
>
> I'm hoping to listen on iPlayer some time later - is that possible?

Have a look at this:

http://linuxcentre.net/getiplayer/

Provided it becomes available on "listen again", you should be
able to download it even if it's not downloadable from the
regular iPlayer desktop.

get_iplayer --type=radio will list all available radio programmes,
and grep is your friend :)

James