[Nottingham] BBC Radio4 program tonight 01/06/2009: 'open source' computer software

James Gibbon jg at jamesgibbon.com
Tue Jun 2 18:30:07 UTC 2009

On Tue, 02 Jun 2009 18:10:26 +0100
Steve Caddy <steve.m.caddy at ntlworld.com> wrote:

> James Gibbon wrote:
>
> > Users with get_iplayer installed can alternatively do:
> >
> > $ get_iplayer -g 11069
>
> Where did you get that number (11069) from... because it doesn't appear to be
> the right one. (I've just installed get_iplayer to see what it does).

sauce:~> get_iplayer --type=radio anthill
get_iplayer v1.90, Copyright (C) 2009 Phil Lewis
  This program comes with ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY; for details use --warranty.
  This is free software, and you are welcome to redistribute it under certain
  conditions; use --conditions for details.

Matches:
11062:	Inside the Virtual Anthill - Open Source Means Business, BBC Radio 4, Factual,Science & Nature,Science & Technology,Radio

INFO: 1 Matching Programmes
sauce:~>