[Nottingham] BBC Radio4 program tonight 01/06/2009: 'open source' computer software

Camilo Mesias camilo at mesias.co.uk
Tue Jun 2 21:45:07 UTC 2009

I don't mean to be rude but I don't see what all the fuss is about
with the downloaded file. Streaming is very convenient and the
programme starts and ends correctly - you can drag the slider about to
play whichever part you like. I'm guessing if you download the stream
successfully it would be complete.

Am I taking my broadband and ever present laptop for granted - why
would people want to download the file and have to deal with this
nearly 30Mb of data?

-Cam