[Nottingham] NLUG Third Wed Social becomes Thu Social in freakish accident (film at 11).

ForkBombFluf fluf at freeshell.org
Tue Jun 16 10:22:33 UTC 2009

On Mon, 15 Jun 2009, Martin wrote:

> Folks,
>
> It's nearly the third Wed of this month...
>
> Who's on for a Big Wok this Wed (17/06/2009)?

On for Big Wok, but Martin agreed to 18/06/2009 instead (Sorry, inlaws are
due to take me hostage on 17/06/2009)

> So far, there's myself :-)
>
> Who else?

And Andy and I, and maybe Mike S., (and John???  Now where's that Mankini
gone?) and probably a few dozen other Chinese-loving complete strangers.
And everyone else out there reading in cyber-land is welcome too, of
course.

Look forward to hearing a bit of nostalgia about all the clustering
goodness we've regrettably missed the past few weeks.

19:00, Thursday, Big Wok.

Ciao.

-Stef