[Nottingham] [Talk] Parallel Penguins *TODAY* Thursday 07/05/09

Martin martin at ml1.co.uk
Fri Jun 19 23:52:52 UTC 2009

On a related note on "High Performance Computing", this is an
interesting site with various podcast talks about various compute clusters:

Research Computing and Engineering, targets topics relevant to the High
Performance Computing (HPC) and Research Computing communities. ...

We hope that you enjoy the show. Please give us feedback, and let us
know what you want to hear, or if you want to be on the show!

http://www.rce-cast.com/

martin at ml1.co.uk