[Nottingham] Hello

Martin martin at ml1.co.uk
Tue Mar 17 23:37:53 UTC 2009

Richard,

> Um... hi.
[---]

Hi and welcome to the group. Whether newly into Linux or an uber-expert,
or somewhere modestly between, there should be some good fun and interest!

Beer and food also! :-)

> BTW, Firefox complained that there was something wrong with the
> security certificate on your site, so I had to do some jiggery-pokery
> to subscribe.

With the present temporary transitory setup, quite possibly... Err...
Webmaster Michael?

If you're around Nottingham way, you'll be most welcome at the beer and
food at Langtrys/Antalya tomorrow (Thursday night). We'll likely decide
there what we want for our next talk in two weeks time. (We might even
plan further ahead... ;-) )

Hope to see you along,

NLUG
Nottingham