[Nottingham] [Social] Thurs 19/11/2009 Food & Beers @ Beeston Cottage Balti

Martin martin at ml1.co.uk
Mon Nov 16 15:35:16 UTC 2009

Folks,

This month's foodie social is a Beeston Indian this Thursday.

So far, it looks like there's just all two of us!

For those coming from afar, there's the 17, 18, 20, 36 and IGO (Indigo,
was called "R5" to Long Eaton) buses that pass right outside the
restaurant at the Chilwell, Wilmot Lane bus stop. Beeston bus station is
a short walk away and Beeston train station is a slightly longer walk away.

Any other takers to join us at:

> 19:30, Thurs 19/11/2009:
>
> Cottage Balti Restaurant
> 116 Chilwell Rd, Beeston
> Nottingham, NG9 1ES
>
> Tel: 0115 9251234
> http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?oe=utf-8&client=firefox-a&ie=UTF8&q=beeston+cottage+balti+nottingham&fb=1&gl=uk&hq=beeston+cottage+balti&hnear=nottingham&hl=en&view=map&cid=496471823206362964&iwloc=A&ved=0CA8QpQY&sa=X&ei=zML6SrbGOZC7jAee19SkDw
>

> With post-nosh beers if anyone can still move to one of the nearby:
>
> Hop Pole
>
> 2 High Road
> Chilwell / Beeston
> Nottingham, NG9 4AE
>
> Tel: 0115 9251174
> http://www.beestonpub.co.uk/
>
> or
>
> Last Post
>
> Chilwell Road
> Beeston
> Nottingham, NG9 1AA
>
> Tel: 0115 9683100
> http://www.jdwetherspoon.co.uk/pubs/pub-details.php?PubNumber=758
>
> depending on where people need to catch their buses/trains!

Let me know please so I can book the table.

All welcome,

martin at ml1.co.uk