[Nottingham] [Social] *Tomorrow* Thurs 19/11/2009 Food & Beers @ Beeston Cottage Balti

Martin martin at ml1.co.uk
Wed Nov 18 20:41:37 UTC 2009

Folks,

*Tomorrow*

> This month's foodie social is a Beeston Indian this Thursday.
>
> So far, it looks like there's just all two of us!

Or three or four... Quite a select grouping. Should be good.

Others are most welcome ;-)

And to follow on from an earlier talk from one of the foodies:

AMD-powered Jaguar is 'Fastest Supercomputer'
http://www.tomshardware.co.uk/AMD-Jaguar-Fastest-Supercomputer-Top500,news-32257.html

I'm sure that to keep that one cool /would/ break the floor! :-p

See ya tomorrow!

martin at ml1.co.uk