[Nottingham] [Social] *Tomorrow* Thurs 19/11/2009 Food & Beers @ Beeston Cottage Balti

Martin martin at ml1.co.uk
Wed Nov 18 23:54:27 UTC 2009

Dave wrote:
> I can't make the curry, but I'm hoping to make last orders - any idea of
> whether it'll be the Hop Pole or the Last Post yet?

Can you tweak the GR settings on the GPS so as to NOT properly
compensate for time-of-flight and geodetic drag effects and so worm
through the alternate space-time continuum an hour or two earlier all
without losing a single second?

I think the Hop Pole has just got to be the favoured venue.

You're welcome to a txt for when we're moving over there.

(Number OFFLIST!)

BTW: Do you know anything of the £15 USB GPS dongles that can be used as
a time signal for ntp?

martin at ml1.co.uk