[Nottingham] Reformatting a second harddrive

Ron Wilton ron_w_add at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Nov 26 20:32:22 UTC 2009

Hello

Thanks everyone for the replies, though I do like the idea of using gParted.

Richard, could you tell me if the graphics representing the partitions show how the data is stored (i.e. to one end of the partition), or whether the data could be anywhere in the partition, please? I'm wanting to shrink some partitions and therefore wanting to know if such an action will delete some data.

Thanks

Ron