[Nottingham] Stop the EDL Marching through Nottingham!

Martin martin at ml1.co.uk
Mon Oct 19 12:12:47 UTC 2009

Benjamin Crowe wrote:
> I am sorry that what I posted had nothing to do with Linux but I
> believe that certain information requires the most amount of people to
> know about it. Again Sorry.

No probs.

There's also Global Warming, War, Politics, Corruption, Religion,
Pollution, all manner of Exploitation, Free Beer, and any number of
important causes and any number of maillists to support them.

All good for discussion over a few beers without polluting this little
microcosm ;-)

Good luck with your campaign!

In Germany they came first for the Communists, and I didn’t speak up
because I wasn’t a Communist. Then they came for the Jews, and I didn’t
speak up because I wasn’t a Jew. Then they came for the trade unionists,
and I didn’t speak up because I wasn’t a trade unionist. Then they came
for the Catholics, and I didn’t speak up because I was a Protestant.
Then they came for me, and by that time no one was left to speak up.

- Martin Niemoeller

martin at ml1.co.uk