[Nottingham] [Talk] Wednesday 07/04/2010 From camera to your webpage

Martin martin at ml1.co.uk
Mon Apr 5 13:51:00 UTC 2010

Folks,

Got lots of digital photos to share?

But don't want to lose them into the terms and conditions and EULAs of
the various big 'free' photos upload sites?

Most ISPs offer some website space as part of your broadband deal... You
have control of that space to post up 'static' web pages for yourself...

For this Nav talk, I'll be demonstrating the steps of taking a photo and
uploading it to your own (simple) personal website.

(NLUG website revamp comes next?... :-/ )

All at our usual Navvy to also navigate a few stories and a few beers:

The Navigation

http://www.lock6.co.uk/

*WEDNESDAY* 07/04/2010

Meet:	19:30
(in the bar somewhere - look for penguins or just shout "where's NLUG!")

Talk/Questions/Discussion:	20:00
(in the room upstairs)

Beers and Linux and other topics until 23:00

The Navigation Inn
6 Wilford Street
Nottingham
NG2 1AA
Tel: 0115 9417139

http://www.pub-explorer.com/notts/pub/navigationinnnottingham.htm
http://www.multimap.com/map/browse.cgi?lat=52.948&lon=-1.1518&scale=10000&icon=x

We head up to the large room upstairs at round abouts 8pm.

They have real ale, food, and free WiFi access to the world!

To find us, just look for any penguins or a cluster of netbooks :-)
Or ask the friendly bar staff.

All welcome,

See ya there,

martin at ml1.co.uk