[Nottingham] [Social] Wednesday 18/08/2010 Red Hot Buffet!

Martin martin at ml1.co.uk
Thu Aug 19 11:00:17 UTC 2010

On 16/08/10 16:07, Martin wrote:
> Folks,
>
> *Wednesday* 18/08/2010
>
> This time round the social goes Red Hot in Hockley, all after a meet-up
> beer

Well, rather an interesting if select meetup and we're still maintaining
an international contingent even if from a different part of the world
this time!

The food was rather good also.

The New Market was very welcoming and even laid on a special Indian
Jones style blazing shaft of light to make for a very dramatic entrance
through the door. And then the sun went down :-)

We had a lot of discussion about what data people leave on their
computer hard disks even when they think they've reformatted everything.
All very interesting.

Some mention also of big ships and Greece. I'm sure we covered other
various bits'n'pieces but last night seems a long time ago already!

We were so engrossed that no mention was made of where next... So wait
and see!

Next meet is on 02/09/10 and is hopefully at the Navigation.

martin at ml1.co.uk