[Nottingham] Odd FTP problem

stripes stripes at roppa.demon.co.uk
Sun Aug 29 20:17:04 UTC 2010

Thanks for the advice.

I guess then I will leave it alone for a day or two and see if it
comes back to life. Pair don't have any notifications about server
problems but it seems there must be one. FTP to other sites works just
fine with all clients.

Any suggestions about how to delete the file index99.html. Can't be
done from the command line reports no such file, can't be done from
konqueror reports 550 no such directory.