[Nottingham] [Social] Wednesday 15/12/2010 Tasting Kayal and Kerala

Martin martin at ml1.co.uk
Sun Dec 19 22:53:13 UTC 2010

On 10/12/10 14:57, Martin wrote:
> Folks,
>
> It's that time of year and the NLUG Christmas Nosh is more of a quiet
> sleepy relaxed tasty 'backwaters' affair Southern Indian style:
>
> Tasting Kayal and Kerala
> http://nlug.ml1.co.uk/2010/11/peachy-keens-take-2/78

We had an excellent evening for all those making it there, even with
some venturing from afar. And a very good nosh it was too. Afterwards,
we did a mini-pub-crawl via Langtry's and The Bell. I caught the last
bus back by a last moment dint of a high speed sprint...

Various discussions were had including NLUG talks, image processing,
GPS, the rest of the world, underwater Glonass(sp?), Galileo, websites,
books, and various.

Excellent food and very good service. I think we'll be visiting again :-)

Note the next talk is going to be a week later than usual to allow for
adverse weather and adverse hang-overs!

A New Year’s Linux
http://nlug.ml1.co.uk/2010/12/a-new-years-linux/131

I'm holding out on the details for the new venue until nearer the time.

(Unfortunately, we've had to abandon the Navigation that we have long
had as our usual venue. Watch for further details!)

Here's wishing everyone a good Christmas and a Happy New Year!

martin at ml1.co.uk