[Nottingham] [Talk] *Wed* 03/02/2010 From Switch On to Desktop

Bob Marshall mbob71 at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 3 13:09:52 UTC 2010

Hello everyone, and my apologies for not being able to get along this evening - family commitments take precedence.  I think the change of day is a good idea - I can usually make Wednesdays, where Thursdays are a bit awkward.

Anyway, I hope you have a great time and hope to see you next month, D.V.

A couple of websites might be of interest to some of the newer members and less-skilled (such as me)!

http://www.ubunter.com/   and a newish distro, with all sorts of goodies like Wine, VLC and stuff, http://zorin-os.webs.com/ .  Probably best to keep it from the devotees of Mr Stallman, though!

Best regards to all,

Bob M.