[Nottingham] [Social] Thursday 18/02/2010 Big Wok 'n' Beer

Martin martin at ml1.co.uk
Tue Feb 16 14:57:02 UTC 2010

Folks,

This *Thursday* 18/02/2010, a foodie place we've not been to for a while:

The Big Wok Chinese Buffet Restaurant

114 Upper Parliament Street,
Nottingham
0115 9583666

http://www.bigwok.co.uk/nottingham-info.asp

(That site is /still/ HIDEOUS! The food is much better
   :-)    )

and beers at Lantry's:

The Langtry,
South Sherwood St,
NOTTINGHAM, NG1 4BY
0115 9472124

http://www.greatbeer.co.uk/notla.htm
http://www.multimap.com/map/browse.cgi?gride=457200&gridn=340100&scale=50000&titleThe+Langtry&cat=pub

Meet: 19:30 at Langtry's Pub

Eat:  20:00 at The Big Wok

With no doubt a return to Langtry's later.

All with various fun stories of the latest Linux fun, and might we ever
resurrect my memory stick and perhaps even plot the return of
Arduino-ing? And no doubt lots more. :-)

All welcome!

Please forewarn us if we need to display any flourescent penguins or
whatever ;-)

See you folks there,

martin at ml1.co.uk