[Nottingham] [Social] Thursday 18/02/2010 Big Wok 'n' Beer

Martin martin at ml1.co.uk
Sat Feb 20 00:22:05 UTC 2010

Going It Alone wrote:
> Sadly, work prevents me from attending these meet ups.  Is it possible
> to have these talks recorded and made available for download?

Nice thought but I don't think our meetings format is suitable for that.
Too much is lost unless you also have video AND the meeting is one of
the more 'formal' presentations.

For sound-only, we're very much not LUG-Radio! I'd hope to encourage
people into Linux rather than bore them away!! :-(

We'd certainly do some video for some significant event or a celeb
meeting. Our main focus is enjoying a fun meeting in itself!

Hope you can find us at some time.

Meanwhile... The phrase "lan-party" was mentioned during the evening...

martin at ml1.co.uk