[Nottingham] [Talk] Wednesday 07/07/2010 Barcamp, & NLUG Website discussion

Martin martin at ml1.co.uk
Tue Jul 6 14:18:52 UTC 2010

Folks,

Reminder for tomorrow:

> OK, so my idea of a super-fast super-secure super-eco NLUG website has
> been completely smashed having seen the various examples of web
> interaction shown off at the Blackpool Barcamp and also from various
> discussions there.
>
> So... Do we go wild and reckless and do a Dr Who style regeneration?
>

> The Blackpool Barcamp was good fun also :-)
>

> All at at our usual Navigation:
>
> 19:30 Wednesday 07/07/2010

The Navigation

http://www.lock6.co.uk/
Real ale, food, and free WiFi access

Meet:	19:30
(in the bar somewhere - look for penguins or just shout "where's NLUG!")

Talk/Questions/Discussion:	20:00
(in the room upstairs)

Beers and Linux and other topics until 23:00

The Navigation Inn
6 Wilford Street
Nottingham
NG2 1AA
Tel: 0115 9417139

http://www.pub-explorer.com/notts/pub/navigationinnnottingham.htm
http://www.multimap.com/map/browse.cgi?lat=52.948&lon=-1.1518&scale=10000&icon=x

All welcome,

(Just look for the netbooks or ask the friendly barstaff.)

martin at ml1.co.uk