[Nottingham] Webcams (query on new laptop)

James of the Family Moore jmthelostpacket at googlemail.com
Thu Jul 15 08:43:36 UTC 2010

I love Zoneminder! Easily the best static CCTV DVR package in existence.
I don't think there's a practical limit on how many cameras it can
handle, either... I installed a system with 168 cameras (CMOS (on a
32-channel controller), USB and IP varieties)... four cores and 8GB of
RAM handled it.... just.