[Nottingham] NLUG website (Was: Maillist notes)

Martin martin at ml1.co.uk
Fri Jun 4 11:13:25 UTC 2010

On 04/06/10 11:36, James Holland wrote:
> I am happy to pick up the NLUG website if you don't have time. I can
> totally redesign it and switch it to wordpress or whatever you like

You're welcome to pick it up.

Wordpress looks good. You'll have to check to see if lug.org.uk supports
that or we'll need to host it ourselves.

I've got on my "to do" list to check out:

http://ikiwiki.info/

http://ikiwiki.info/news/

and to then host that either on some 'free' static hosting or on my (low
power) atom server box.

For me, that's down behind a month long jobs list yet... :-(

We still have a drupal version of our website that was lovingly put
together but was then brought down in the collateral damage of when
lug.org.uk had to be revamped.

Offers welcomed!

martin at ml1.co.uk