[Nottingham] Maillist notes

Martin martin at ml1.co.uk
Sun Jun 6 14:28:49 UTC 2010

Folks,

This is our mail list to use however we wish.

It looks like the top-bottom-interleaved posting issue is now rather
moot in that there are various mobile mail clients that simply don't
give any choice in the matter. For myself, I'd rather gain someone's
wisdom rather than worry what mail client they might be using.

I'm fine for whatever posting style pending anyone else wishing to comment.

Note that there is a posting size limit that will block excessively
sized posts that might be hit from accumulating quotes.

My /preference/ is that I'll still be posting plain text. However, I'm
using a mail client that handles html fine.

We'll have to track down where the corrupt MIME header attachments
problem is...

> Anyone using the mail digests? Are they coming through ok?

Please speak up for if the digests are ok, need tidying, or are now
obsolete. Are they still used?!

It's your list!

martin at ml1.co.uk