[Nottingham] Wave

Benjamin Crowe sneblot at gmail.com
Mon Jun 7 10:40:40 UTC 2010

I like the idea of using the wave I wish I could get more of my clients to
pick it up would make the whole design process much more interesting if not
possibly easier.

As for a group list i think running both an invite only wave and the normal
maillist would be a good idea as we could have discussions about things like
this and also the top/botton posting dicussion in the wave with out sending
huge emails to one another for those trying to accsess this maillist via a
mobile device. With a single email outlining the discussion for those unable
to join the wave.

However i think if you could set up a wave server so that those who do not
want a google account could access it that would be great. Not sure if thats
possible.

Ben

Please check out my blog here http://ienjoydesign.blogspot.com/