[Nottingham] Thunderbird and Microsoft Exchange

stripes stripes at roppa.demon.co.uk
Wed Jun 16 22:10:21 UTC 2010

Hi I am about take up a position at Latrobe University and wish to configure
my e-mail so I can read it on Thunderbird / Icedove / fetchmail as  I don't
have a windows box. Sadly Latrobe only use exchange for the email and only
have set up instructions for Outlook. Has anyone here had this problem and
found a work around. Starting to look at DavMail to see if I can get that to
work but the documentation seems to be try it and see if it works.

Thanks in anticipation.

Stripes