[Nottingham] Location tracking "services"...

Camilo Mesias camilo at mesias.co.uk
Wed Jun 30 13:20:46 UTC 2010

> That's remarkable if so. I was under the impression that the location
> system using base stations was only accurate to a few tens of metres
> at best. And of course a mobile application won't have access to six
> months of logs.

I agree, the thought of base stations and all their management
software being over engineered to process and store that information
is like something out of a movie. Although I had heard from a reliable
source of the cell locations being used to track suspects up and down
a motorway in the course of an investigation...

-Cam