[Nottingham] [Social] Wednesday 17/03/2010 Pizza 'n' Beer

Martin martin at ml1.co.uk
Mon Mar 15 12:13:56 UTC 2010

Folks,

Something not done for rather a long time:

This *Wednesday* 17/03/2010:

The Corner House Pizza Hut:

Pizza Hut
The Corner House, Forman St, NG1 6HW
On the next corner anti-clockwise from The Corner House entrance.

and as ever, beers at Langtry's:

The Langtry,
South Sherwood St,
NOTTINGHAM, NG1 4BY
0115 9472124

http://www.greatbeer.co.uk/notla.htm
http://www.multimap.com/map/browse.cgi?gride=457200&gridn=340100&scale=50000&titleThe+Langtry&cat=pub

Meet: 19:30 at Langtry's Pub

Eat:  20:00 for Pizza

With no doubt a return to Langtry's later.

All with various fun stories of the latest Linux fun, and might we yet
resurrect my memory stick?

All welcome!

Please forewarn us if we need to display any fluorescent penguins or
whatever  ;-)

If anyone is adverse to the Pizza Hut, votes can be taken for Frankie &
Bennies or even the other pizza place further down that road
(Zizzi?...). Let me know!

See a few folks there,

martin at ml1.co.uk