[Nottingham] Simple database software

stripes stripes at roppa.demon.co.uk
Tue May 25 21:30:43 UTC 2010

Hi folks,

moving to Australia for work. Now professor in Melbourne but uni only uses
windoze so we need a suggestion for something that is compatible with
windoze and Linux. I wonder about open office with mysql as a back end.
Should cope with everything but how to set it up never have had much luck
with java drivers. Glom is good but I can't get it working on Debian squeeze
and thetutorial for windoze isn't that helpful. Works just fine on Ubunto
though.

Stripes.