[Nottingham] [Social] Wednesday 17/11/2010: Roebuck the Laguna

Martin martin at ml1.co.uk
Mon Nov 15 12:46:56 UTC 2010

Folks,

The week's social is for a change over near the Castle:

Wednesday 17/11/2010 7:30pm for:

Roebuck the Laguna
==================

http://nlug.ml1.co.uk/2010/11/roebuck-the-laguna/63

Meet 7:30pm in:

The Roebuck Inn
9-11 St James Street
Nottingham
Nottinghamshire, NG1 6FH
Phone: 0115 9793400

And thence about 8:00pm for a curry in the nearby Laguna:

Laguna Tandoori Restaurant
43 Mount Street
Nottingham, NG1 6HE
Phone: 0115 941 1632

Looks like the Roebuck has been brightened up a little... Or is that
just the impression from their website? And the Laguna should be as good
as ever.

No doubt we’ll venture to another nearby venue until close of play… Ye
Olde Trip?…

Shall we try Peachy again for the December social? Hopefully their floor
manager will by that time have his troops stirred into a culinary
delight! :-)

All welcome!

Please let us know if we need to display any fluorescent penguins or
whatever for identification  ;-)

See a few folks there,

martin at ml1.co.uk