[Nottingham] A Montage of Linux Logos?

Martin martin at ml1.co.uk
Thu Nov 25 23:52:48 UTC 2010

Folks,

OK, so I'm looking to jazz up our website a little and I've drawn a
blank on this one...

/Somewhere/ in the vastness that is cyberspace, there must already exist
a montage of the main Linux distros logos...?

Anyone got any examples? Or anyone fancy doodling one together?

There's some nice artwork out there for the various logos. My thought is
to do a clickable image map of the main distros so that a user can jump
straight to the home page of the respective distro from the montage map.

Good idea or futile?

Anyone wish to help put it together?

martin at ml1.co.uk