[Nottingham] NLUG new website

Duncan Fyfe djf at star.le.ac.uk
Fri Oct 8 08:23:00 UTC 2010

On 07/10/10 23:53, Martin wrote:
> On 06/10/10 15:14, Martin wrote:
>> Folks,
>>
>> After some long neglect to the old NLUG website kindly hosted by Michael
>> E, I've tried a bit of a revamp using Wordpress.
>>
>> Please take a look and let me know what you think:
>>
>> http://nlug.wp.ml1.co.uk/
>
> The DNS should have automagically updated by now...
>
>> This is all just a first look-see test. Please email offlist if you are
>> interested in having a play with a version of the site yourself. The
>> look-and-feel is all subject to change!
>>
>> Comments and suggestions welcomed!
>
> We also now have:
>
> http://nottlug.blogspot.com/
>
> and
>
> http://nlug.c25.eu/
>

> Any others?

Hi Martin,
I don't know if you remember or not but I have the notlug.org and notlug.org.uk
domains.  Once you have decided on the "primary" site SHOUT! and I'll redirect
traffic towards it.

Have fun,
Duncan
--
Duncan Fyfe               X-ray & Observational Astronomy Group,
                           Dept. of Physics & Astronomy,