[Nottingham] Website Theme version b

Going It Alone reggaemaker at gmail.com
Fri Oct 8 20:52:29 UTC 2010

On a 7" Android tablet, without adjusting the screen intensity and in
landscape view I get the following results...

1. nottlug.blogspot is readable but doesn't fit the display, I have to
side scroll to see the rest of the content.

2. nlug.wp.ml1 is readable.  Fits the display perfectly but the font
size is too small.  Plus the glaring white affects the eyes after a
while.

3. nlug.25.eu is highly readable (even from a reasonable distance) it
also fits the screen perfectly.  After the adjustment made to the
intensity of the green, I could look at it for long periods with no
ill effects to my vision.

Even though I like the clean, uncluttered look of option number 2,
option number 3 is also uncluttered and takes it on the visibility
front and prolonged exposure.

I hope this input helps :)