[Nottingham] Hi!

Martin martin at ml1.co.uk
Tue Oct 12 12:11:53 UTC 2010

On 12/10/10 11:13, Rory Holland wrote:
> Did you find out from reading Linux Format by any chance?
> I hope you're the first of many. Look forward to seeing you at the
> Navigation Inn, or I think we're organising a social to
> some restaurant first? Can someone confirm this?

Rory: Do you mean to say you don't look at any of our test websites? ;-)

Next events:

Next talk (03/11/2010) is going to be websites and a website challenge!

Next social is the Peachy social 20/10/2010:
http://nlug.wp.ml1.co.uk/2010/10/social-the-new-big-wok/19

See ya there if you can sneak around work!

(Or is your work place a suitable meet venue?...)

> On 12 October 2010 11:11, Fernando Aguayo <beren.olvar at gmail.com
> <mailto:beren.olvar at gmail.com>> wrote:
>
>     I have just found out there is a LUG in Nottingham. Great!
>     Just wanted to say hello, and that I'm looking forward to meeting you.
>
>     Introductions probably belong to the pub ;)

Fernando, welcome to the group. We look forward to seeing you.

You might have guessed we're revamping the website... Which of these do
you consider the better? Comments?

http://nlug.c25.eu/

http://nottlug.blogspot.com/

http://nlug.wp.ml1.co.uk/