[Nottingham] Socials evening

Thomas Preece thomas at tpreece.net
Tue Oct 12 15:47:14 UTC 2010

On Mon, Oct 11, 2010 at 01:57:08PM +0100, Martin wrote:
> So, for the socials:
>
> I'm fine for either of Wed or Thurs.
>
> Any wish for changing the /social/ evening to a Thurs? Or keep to Wed?

Friday is the best evening for me, followed by Monday or Wednesday. I
can't do Thursdays at all.

Also an earlier time would be more convenient for me - I can't always
make a meal at 8pm, something more like 6 would be much easier for me.
Perhaps the best thing to do would be to arrange socials on a variety of
days/times, so that everyone can make at least some of them?

Thomas.