[Nottingham] NLUG links page

Paul Tew binarybod at gmail.com
Fri Apr 1 17:06:48 UTC 2011

Christopher,

I could write a really lengthy email about what I expect from the EMA
but to be honest it's better if we talk over the phone. Give me a ring
on 01636 816458 or email me with a time that I can ring you.

If we have that conversation I can assure you that you won't fail to
pass this course (sorry, new terminology [that I abhor], module)

Regards,

Paul Tew (M889 Tutor)