[Nottingham] Share your operating system bundling tales with the EU

Barry Drake b.drake at ntlworld.com
Thu Apr 21 07:04:44 UTC 2011

On Thu, 2011-04-21 at 00:32 +0100, Richard Hodgson wrote:
> Dell did a few years ago, but I think the option was dropped due to a
> lack of sales.

Dell still have a range of Ubuntu machines in the USA.  In Europe, they
offer a laptop and a couple of high end business machines.  They are not
easy to find on the Dell site though.  Last March, I bought one of the
last Ubuntu Mini 10v netbooks - I was really annoyed when they withdrew
it.  Nice little machine.

Regards,		Barry.
http://ubuntuadverts.org/