[Nottingham] AOA150 Operating System

Barry Drake b.drake at ntlworld.com
Wed Apr 27 16:39:26 UTC 2011

On Wed, 2011-04-27 at 17:20 +0100, Dan Caseley wrote:

> Ubuntu is fine too, but I loathe Unity.

Personally, I think Natty would be ideal.  It's now running Unity very
well indeed - have you looked at it lately? I've been testing for while,
and as soon as Natty is stable enough I will be replacing Lucid Netbook
edition on my Dell mini 10v with it.  OTOH you could put Ubuntu 10.04
Lucid Netbook edition on it - it's very stable and works well on a small
screen.

Regards,		Barry.

http://ubuntuadverts.org/