[Nottingham] AOA150 Operating System

Dan Caseley dan at caseley.me.uk
Wed Apr 27 22:30:51 UTC 2011

Lubuntu isn't one I've tried before, so I'll certainly give it a go, given
the pretty overwhelming support for it.

For resale purposes to the possibly-less-savvy, should I go for 10.04 since
its based on the LTS, or are there some special effects and / or other
wowing features in 10.10 that'd make a newbie to Linux happier with the
comparison against Win 7?

Thanks all for all the splendid help!

Dan