[Nottingham] Some curious tidbits

Martin martin at ml1.co.uk
Thu Aug 4 14:52:53 UTC 2011

On 4 August 2011 15:44, Barry Drake <b.drake at ntlworld.com> wrote:

> I'd love to meet somewhere just for a pint and a chat.  I don't have a
> regular evening booking just at the moment, so could do most Monday,
> Tuesday etc.  I like to avoid Friday and Saturday ....  City is best as
> there's a bus every ten minutes to and from Colwick.  Having said that,
> I missed the last bus last night ....  won't do that again!

Ooooops! Hope not due to our influence!

Then again, we were the last out of the place. We also missed our
intended bus and so had to walk the fantastic distance up to market
square to pick up the last bus from up there...

Hope you didn't have too long a walk!

(Must note for next talk to keep to the one hour slot... ;-) )

Thanks for the positive review/feedback for the talk :-)