[Nottingham] Anyone got PA equipment? (For rms talk)

Barry Drake b.drake at ntlworld.com
Fri Aug 5 15:20:05 UTC 2011

On Fri, 2011-08-05 at 12:33 +0100, Martin wrote:
> Anyone got a PA system we can use so that rms can save his voice?

Well yes.  2 actually.  One that is available easily runs from a 12v car
battery.  I haven't used it for years, so it would need checking out.

The other is 240v with a 100w amp. and was used last Feb.  BUT the two
big speakers and stands are in the local theatre club store and access
is not always easy, so if there are any other offers please go there
first.

Regards,		Barry.
http://ubuntuadverts.org/