[Nottingham] Anyone got PA equipment? (For rms talk)

Martin martin at ml1.co.uk
Sat Aug 6 00:33:57 UTC 2011

On 5 August 2011 16:20, Cat Clarkson <envengcat at googlemail.com> wrote:
> How do we go about cancelling booked tickets?  By the sounds of the waiting
> list there's probably people who would much rather have my ticket than me..

Cat, Everyone,

Anyone who is going to turn up is equally deserving as anyone else! If
you already have a ticket, then you are all the more deserving in that
you are interested enough to have gone to the trouble to have already
got a ticket. We look forward to seeing you.

The semi-auto email to those with tickets is just to remind people to
hopefully avoid any empty seats as wasted seats that could be used for
the next person on the waiting list.

The Eventbrite site has options for adding yourself to the waiting
list and for ticket holders to return/release their ticket if they are
no longer wishing to attend. Please email if any problems.

Free Software for Your Freedom
http://nlug.ml1.co.uk/2011/07/free-software-for-your-freedom/414

Looking forward to an excellent talk,