[Nottingham] Cider, Cheese and Hog-roast

Martin martin at ml1.co.uk
Sat Aug 6 00:37:19 UTC 2011

On 4 August 2011 09:16, Jason Irwin <jasonirwin73 at gmail.com> wrote:
> A few people expressed interest in this last night.
>
> The Crown Inn in Beeston is having a cider, cheese and hog-roast
> festival this weekend.  I'll probably be there from some point after
> 1900-ish, standing around a bunch of boffins looking confused.  ...

Hey! That was a good session, even if I was still working my way
through the beers to not even get anywhere near the ciders...

Looked like most of Beeston turned out for the night. The band were
good even if a little on the loud side... All very good friendly
stuff.

And beautiful summer-like weather for the evening.