[Nottingham] Computers with Ubuntu pre-installed

Barry Drake b.drake at ntlworld.com
Mon Aug 8 11:21:41 UTC 2011

Hi there .....  Last week at the local LUG meet, I was talking to a guy
who told me about Cougar Extreme: http://www.cougar-extreme.co.uk/ who
sell barebones computers.  I have been talking to Patrick at Cougar, who
tells me they are quite willing to supply pre-installed and to test with
Linux and recommend a different motherboard if there are problems.

They produce a range of pre-specified builds, but are happy to build to
your spec.  Sounds good to me.  And they are only 20 mins at most from
where I live.  Any chance someone from Ubuntu could add them to the
barebones and pre-installed web pages?

Kind regards,		Barry.
http://ubuntuadverts.org/